left Arrow right Arrow


 Click here for an English version of this page


アクロス・ザ・ポンド(Across the Pond)は、あなたのイギリスでの理想の大学を探すお手伝いをします。


  • あなたの要望、好み、学歴に基づいて、大学やコースを推薦します。十分な情報に基づき、あなたの希望に沿ったコースを見つけるために必要なすべての情報を提供します。 

  • 全ての学士および修士コースに関する情報を提供します。私たちは、イギリス中の厳選された大学と提携しており、数千ものコースの中から選択することができます。 

  • 提携大学の奨学金、生活費、授業料、学生ローンに関する情報を提供しています。
  • 出願プロセス全体を通してサポートし、希望の大学への合格の可能性を高めます。

  • イギリスの大学への出願書類の書き方や、「パーソナル・ステートメント(志望動機書)」の書き方など、出願に必要なすべての書類の作成をお手伝いします。 

  • 様々なタイプの滞在先の選択をお手伝いします。

  • ●留学中のアルバイト、ワーキーングホリデー、インターンシップの情報を提供します。





Study in Britain - Across the Pond

Who is Across the Pond?

We have provided a free counseling and advisory service to students all over the world interested in studying in the UK since 2004. We are partnered with universities across the country and we help you through the entire application process. Get in touch with us for more information.

What can I study in the UK?

Our partner universities offer thousands of different courses across many different subject areas. In the UK you are even able to combine different programs if you can't decide on one. The opportunities are endless, and your personal advisor will help you find the course that suits your interests and needs.

What are the entry requirements to study in the UK?

Entry requirements differ from course to course and university to university. Your personal advisor will work closely with you to ensure you apply to a course and university that fits your academic profile, so you have the best chance of being accepted to one of your choices. Get in touch for more information.

How much does it cost to study in the UK?

The costs vary from course to course, university to university and city to city. Your advisor will give you all the information you need. Swedish students are entitled to student grants and loans from CSN when studying abroad. Additionally, your advisor will send you information about other scholarships you can apply for. Get in touch for more information.

Do I need a visa to study in the UK?

From January 1st 2021 all International students will need a visa to study in the UK. We have thorough knowledge of the visa process. If you want to learn more about how we can help, please get in touch.