The University of York will be holding subject-specific webinars from May to July to provide opportunities for offer holders, applicants, and prospective students to ask questions about their courses, the University, or life in York.
- Language and Linguistic Science - May 16th from 4 - 5pm (GMT)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning - May 17th from 4 - 5pm (GMT)
- Chemistry - May 18th from 9.30 - 10.30am (GMT)
- Physics - May 18th, morning
- Education - May 26th from 10 - 11am (GMT)
- Law - July 12th from 4 - 5pm (GMT)
If you are interested in attending any of these sessions, or have questions about the University of York and its programs, contact your personal advisor, or enquire here to speak to us (mention the York sessions so we know to send you the details). We're always happy to help!